Thursday, November 21, 2013

The Sex Talk - Father And Son


I know that periodically, my son's father gives our son forewarnings about life... to get him prepared to be a man.  This is a quick "sex talk" conversation I overheard.

Father: These girls out there… they’ll tell you they’re on the pill.  They’ll tell you they’ve got some device.  They’ll say any old thing, but don’t listen to them, son.  Always have a condom or you’ll end up having a baby at nineteen. 

I’m thinking to myself.  The boy is thirteen.  And then I started thinking.  Oh, damn, was dry-humping at fourteen or fifteen.  :-)  (Funny but, ah, not so damn funny) :-) And I pay attention.

Son: Dad, you won’t have to worry.  I’ll think about you.

Dad: Why are you going to be thinking about me? I didn’t have a baby at nineteen.

Son: I’ll be thinking about you whooping my butt.  :-)

I’m thinking, well, keep that thought.  :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment