Monday, August 27, 2012

A Day of Celebration for Kids and Stay At Home Moms In Loudoun County Virginia


 
Now that school has started, I’m walking Happy in the morning again.  I enjoy the quiet of the morning, so it’s no big deal.  Plus, I need the forced exercise.  Well, on my walk back, I said good morning to my neighbor who was having her coffee and a cigarette on the porch, when another neighbor, who’s normally quiet and proper, pulls up and jumps out of her car, joyfully shouting, “Break out the rum and coke; it’s a celebration you’all!”  Me and my coffee-drinking-neighbor laughed as we watched this petite, white woman, mid-forties, full-time college student and stay-at-home-mom skip into her condo.  She came back out with a drink, and said, “Free at last.  Free at last.  Thank God Almighty, I am free at last!” LMAO! ;o)  Funny start to the morning.  I guess this would be a day of celebration for kids and especially for stay at home moms in Loudoun County, Virginia. LOL! ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment