Monday, December 17, 2012

School Fight

Son: Mommy, can I get your opinion on something about something that happened in school?

Me: What's up?

Son: So, this guy comes up to this guy and says, "This is my chair.  You need to get up."  And the other guy says, "I don't see your name on this chair, and there are no assigned seats in this class."  So, the other guy pushes the guy out of the seat.  So, the guy who fell down gets up and pushes the guy who pushed the guy and the teacher sees.

Me: So, which guy were you?

Son (Eyes wide opened): How did you know?  

Me: How many times have I told you to get the teacher?  Now, you're going to pay the price for fighting.

Son: I was sitting there minding my own business, but now I have lunch detention.

Me: And I hope you learned your lesson.

Lord have mercy!  It ain't easy!



No comments:

Post a Comment