Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Few Weeks Ago...

A few weeks ago, I wrote a page long dissertation about the fear of haters hating, but I humbly stand corrected because the bottom line is, I have to develop a thicker skin.  Taste in “literature” is as diverse as the cultures on earth, and everyone has an opinion be it critical or praise. 

And also, a few weeks ago, I got the two thumbs up on my proof with corrections, so I approved what I hope are the final of the final edits and am again awaiting my proof.  The anticipation is nerve-racking yet glorious.  I’m enjoying every moment.  I just published my website: www.jenniferlightburn.com.  Next, I’m going to get business cards made, and I may even get the nerve to actually pass them out!!!  I was thinking about getting a t-shirt made with my book cover on the front and my website on the back.  Maybe even a bumper sticker!  It may be tacky, but I might as well promote as much as my modest budget can afford. 

Know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment