Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Book Trailer

Let the count down begin.  I finally approved the final version!!  I truly could have edited my book forever, but I guess there comes a time when you have to set your baby free.  So, I started working on the book trailer, and my next project is creating a webpage.  There's so much work to do, but I'm loving every minute of it.  I had such a blast trying to find the right music for my trailer.  I went to several royalty free production sites.  I picked music that was a little edgy, with a hint of rock and soul because that's how I roll.  :-)  It took hours finding pictures of the main characters and even longer trying to figure out how to use Movie Maker.  I'm a pro now, but I hear Movie Maker is the easiest editing software out there.  Well, below is the link to my book trailer. 

Please tell me what you think.  Thanks so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment