Friday, July 12, 2013

Dear Chris,

I just wanted to send my love. I wish I could give you a big hug. I wish I could take some of the pain away. I know it hurts, but know your baby is with you always. He'll probably show up in your dreams a lot, and that will give you some comfort after the initial shock. He's there. He's in your heart and in your mind. He's probably sitting right next to you talking smack.  You have so many wonderful memories. You were there for him through thick and thin. You always did everything you could and then some. You made sure he got through school. You were the team mom on his sports events. Stephen was not only your son but your confidant and friend. You were and are a fantastic mom, and he loved you dearly. You could see it in his eyes. He respected you. He listened to you. He had a good life on earth, but now he's flying free. Try your best to be happy when you think of him. He doesn't want you to be in pain. Stephen had a great life because he had you as a mom. Hang in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment